First things First: I am Theresa King-Thompson founder of Talk of the Town NWA and co-creator of all these beautiful circles and ways to connect. Here’s the most important thing to leave with today!
I am a phone call or click away. I don’t know everyone but I do know people who know people, who know people – we can figure out how to support you and everything is figure-out-able! – Appreciation Always, Theresa
1) Creating space on my calendar for us to visit is my greatest JOY! There are so many events (i.e. “things to do) in Northwest Arkansas – it’s crazy! Connections though – that gets tricky! Let’s just say “everything we do has a real focus on connecting you with others!”
So let’s have a real visit. We host great opportunities with “fun invitations!”
Easy Peasy Conversations scheduled just click here Theresa’s Phone Calendar.
2) YES! We put together Newcomer Circles. You must RSVP on this page and when we have 10+ people – we shall gather! Simple. We will email you via the RSVP form.
Here’s another Ninja Tip to keeping up with our circles. Follow us on Social Media
- Facebook: Talk of the Town NWA (Secret – once you hit like, click the follow drop down and click on “SEE FIRST!”)
- Instagram: Talk of the Town NWA
- Twitter: TalkofTownNWA
3) NEW! Facebook provides such a beautiful way (a genuine platform) for us to learn from each other and connect. All we have to do is be brave and use it. We are LIVE every Sunday night 8 pm sharing with the community and the community sharing with us (things to do off the beaten path, cool one of a kind restaurants, non-profits and their needs and more…)
It takes a tribe to truly get the “cool stuff” out to you – we alone can’t keep up and each person coming online has a beautiful place to share “what they know” and that includes YOU! Or to ask genuine questions and make sweet suggestions
SAVE Sunday’s 8 pm on your calendar, little SECRET if you’ll click on the 3 dots top right of any video – you can be notified when we go LIVE. Here’s the link: Theresa’s Facebook LIVE Sunday Nights
4) Circles Circles & MORE Circles | One of our fun Circles is Supper Club !
We’ve played with this and it has done nothing but get better and better with age. Smile. We’ve hosted up to 33 people and as little as 12 – both were fun yet the magic number is around 20.
When 10 to 20 tickets purchased we schedule a “let’s break bread and visit Supper Club!”
We always gather at a locally owned one of a kind restaurant in Northwest Arkansas because – hey – it is and has always been the true CHARM & CULTURE here in Northwest Arkansas!
Yes, sharing is caring and it fills up the schedule so we can gather ASAP!
5) This beautiful program everyone is so excited about…is truly worthy of all the excitement! Northwest Arkansas is full of amazing teachers, mentors, coaches, speakers, authors, doctors, etc. We’ve joined together to make NEXT LEVEL learning & connections – easy, affordable and exciting!
If you’re interested in connecting with people who bring a positive beautiful mindset to the room – this is the place to be! Sweetness by Design – And everyone working together – so beautiful messages make it to the community.
It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. ~Helen Walton
Let the scattering begin…
Next Wisdom Workshop information is available and we look forward to being in “circle” with you.
6) As a long time connector of people in Northwest Arkansas I chose to take my business referrals from the card holder to online (hello 2018) and as I continue to expand my circle – we bring more and more – PreScreened & Proudly approved people who own great businesses and service to our community. I’ve met and approved each and every referral, too.
Many of these businesses/services are very successful & unique in their industry. Unique as in “stand out impressive” when it comes to community involvement, contribution, collaboration and inclusive of others. These unique traits are NOT all they offer – they offer a passion for what they do in their chosen field.
Visit with them, mention our name or business – for an enhanced experience. Here’s the link – the best approach is to pick a category and hit search button – Theresa’s List.
We appreciate each of them individually, collectively (as a tribe or community) and appreciate you honoring them for making ALL we do possible by giving them a chance. Any problems – please let us know ASAP. Quality & Connections are our greatest desire.
With much gratitude,
Founder | TalkoftheTownNWA.com | 479.633.GROW