1) Creating space on my calendar for us to visit is my greatest JOY! There are so many events (i.e. “things to do) in Northwest Arkansas – it’s crazy! Connections though – that gets tricky! Let’s just say “everything we do has a real focus on connecting you with others!” We are not miracle workers yet I do see us (our tribe or community) as light workers. We intentionally embrace & love on people – Newcomers, Loyal Locals (our residents) & Businesses/Services. It’s who we are! We are relationship focused & non-salzy – people are attracted to us and what we do for those reasons. All you have to do is plug in and be nice with us! So let’s have a real visit. We host great opportunities with “fun invitations!”
Easy Peasy Conversations scheduled just click here Theresa’s Calendar.
2) Yes, cutting edge is our middle name. NEW! Facebook provides such a beautiful way (a genuine platform) for us to learn from each other and connect. All we have to do is be brave and use it. Speaking of being brave – it felt like a trip to the dentist to get me turned onto doing LIVES on Facebook. Not easy. Not easy at all. Here’s the deal thought – my message (connecting you – our beautiful community of people in Northwest Arkansas) became way more important to me than my fears or vanity. We are LIVE every Sunday night 8 pm sharing with the community and the community sharing with us (things to do off the beaten path, cool one of a kind restaurants, non-profits and their needs and more…) It takes a tribe to truly get the “cool stuff” out to you – we alone can’t keep up and each person coming online has a beautiful place to share “what they know” and that includes YOU!
Here’s the link (put it on your calendar for 7:55 pm on Sundays and join us but most importantly – contribute by saying hello, where your from, finding commonalities…) Theresa’s Facebook LIVE Sunday Nights
3) Circles Circles & MORE Circles | One of our fun Circles is Supper Club ! We’ve played with this and it has done nothing but get better and better with age. Smile. We’ve hosted up to 33 and as little as 12 – both were fun yet the magic number of peeps we believe is around 20. So when we get close to 20 tickets purchased we schedule a “let’s break bread and visit Supper Club!” We always eat at a locally owned one of a kind restaurant in Northwest Arkansas because – hey – it is and has always been the true CHARM & CULTURE here! Lots of times we get to meet the owner or chef to learn more about their passion. So the KEY is buy your tickets and spread the word so we get to 20 and can get the “fun” scheduled. Again, one of our favorite “things to do” gather and get to know YOU! Pssssst…this is an easy, no worries, fun, simple, casual, loving, gathering. Promise. Hit the link above and get the ball rolling – as they say. And, don’t forget to share – spreading the word is important – always. Think – the more the merrier – that’s what we do. Thanks, Theresa.
4) Do you ever want to expand your circle? Do you love learning and expanding via personal development? If you haven’t done this in the past – does it interest you to change your life or career by changing your habits or way of living / being? Me, too. Us, too. Hence the beautiful program everyone is so excited over – it’s kind of NEW! Off the charts beautiful. Northwest Arkansas is full of teachers, mentors, coaches, speakers, authors, etc. We’ve joined together to make NEXT LEVEL learning & connections – easy, affordable and exciting! If you’re interested in connecting with people who bring a positive beautiful mindset to the room – this is the place to be! Sweetness by Design – And everyone working together – so beautiful messages – make it to the community. It is NOT what we gather that matters – it really is what we SCATTER. Let the scattering begin…Next Wisdom Workshops information is available here and we look forward to being in “circle” with you. Connecting with you. Loving on each other and you. See you soon, Theresa | PS: 10-15 minute breaks between speakers are purposeful in that they give us time to chat & connect. The key is to meet following any of our circles together to advance and learn more about each other.
5) As a long time connector of people in Northwest Arkansas I chose to take my business referrals online and as I continue to expand my circle – we bring more and more – PreScreened & Proudly approved people who own great businesses and service to our community. Many of these businesses/services are very successful & unique in their industry. Unique as in “stand out impressive” when it comes to community involvement, contribution, collaboration and inclusive of others. These unique traits are NOT all they offer – they offer a passion for what they do in their chosen field. Visit with them, mention our name or business – for an enhanced experience. Here’s the link – the best approach is to pick a category and hit search button – Theresa’s List. We appreciate each of them individually, collectively (as a tribe or community) and appreciate you honoring them for making ALL we do possible by giving them a chance. Any problems – please let us know ASAP. Quality & Connections are our greatest desire. With much gratitude, Theresa
With much gratitude,
Founder | TalkoftheTownNWA.com | 479.633.GROW